Features and Benefits
Zinc Oxide Eugenol Chemistry
• Can be used for all types of provisionals.
• Presence of eugenol provides a desensitizing effect on tooth.
Offers optimally adjusted adhesion
• TempoCem resists forces of mastication.
• Securely retains the restoration and maintains patient comfort.
• Is flexible under the crown for easy removal of the temporary.
Resistant to saliva
• Increases stability of cement in the mouth.
• Protects the gingival tissue. 300+% radiopacity
• Visible on an x-ray.
• Permits precise placement of cement and easy placement of the temporary.
No heat generated during setting
• Protects pulp.
Insulates prep against thermal sensitivity
• For greater patient comfort.
Less waste in cement tip than created by hand mixing
• More economical.
|2||Working Time||1 minute|
|3||Complete Setting Time||4 minutes intra-orally|
|4||Film Thickness||≤ 20μm|