Features and Benefits
• Ideal for use in cases where a eugenol temporary cement is not recommended.
• Won't inhibit the polymerization of resin materials.
• Perfect for cases in which a resin material or a resin reinforced glass ionomer will be used for the final restoration.
Offers optimally adjusted adhesion
• Resists forces of mastication.
• Securely retains the restoration and maintains patient comfort.
• Is flexible under the crown for easy removal of the temporary.
Resistant to saliva
• Increases stability of cement in the mouth.
• Protects the gingival tissue.
• Visible on x-ray.
• Permits precise placement of cement and easy placement of the temporary.
No heat generated during setting
• Protects pulp.
Insulates prep against thermal sensitivity
• For greater patient comfort.
Less waste in cement tip than created by hand mixing
• More economical.
|2||Working Time||1 minute|
|3||Complete Setting Time||4-5 minutes intra-orally|
|4||Film Thickness||≤ 20μm|
|5||Compression Strength||4-5 MPa|