LuxaCore Dual Smartmix
Features and Benefits
Smartmix handheld syringe dispensing
- Compact, self-contained system provides easy maneuverability.
- Delivers a correct and consistent mix every time.
- Small intra-oral dispensing tips provide more precise material placement.
- No mixing, air bubbles, or wasted material due to over mixing.
- Convenient and economical for dental practices with multiple operatories.
- Prevents cross contamination by incorporating separate outlets for base and catalyst.
Superior strength composite resin
- Cuts and wears like healthy dentin.
- Light-cures in as little as 20 seconds for maximum speed*.
- Self-cures in minutes.
- Eliminates the need for layering and permits bulk fill.
Available in 3 colors
- Natural (A3) for optimal esthetic results.
- Blue for distinguishing the core material from tooth structure.
- White for the perfect balance of contrast and esthetics.
- Reduces secondary caries.
- Eliminates layering of material and allows bulk fill.
- Immediate finishing.
- Can be identified on an X-Ray.
72% Filler Weight
- Excellent wear resistance and strength.
- Ensures direct placement without slumping.
*Depth of light cure: 2mm @ 20 seconds, 4mm @40 seconds.
|1||Composition||Barium glass 69%, Pyrog. Silica 3% in a Bis-GMA based matrix of dental resins|
|2||Mixing Ratio||1:1 Base/Catalyst|
|3||Working Time||1:30 Minutes|
|4||Light-Cure Time||2mm @ 20 seconds, 4mm @ 40 seconds|
|5||Self Cure Time||5 Minutes|
|6||Compressive Strength||300 MPa|
|7||Transverse Strength||120 Mpa|
|8||Diametrical Tensile Strength||60MPa|