Features and Benefits
First composite material formulated specifically as an add-on resin for bisacryl provisionals.
• Ensures excellent compatibility to Luxatemp and other bisacryl materials.
Optimum Flow Characteristics
• Allows ease of repairing voids and margins.
• Optimum esthetic results.
• Material maintains placement.
• Provides controlled working time and "cure-on-demand" set.
Syringe tip delivery
• Ensures precise placement.
Available in a choice of shades
• Precise color matching to the provisional.
|1||Light Cure Time||30 seconds|
|2||Depth of Cure||2mm|
|3||Compressive Strength||240 Mpa|
|4||Flexural Strength||105 Mpa|
|5||Flexural Modulus||3984 Mpa|