Features and Benefits
"Cure-on-demand" light cure
• Provides an extended working time.
• Adds extra speed, flexibility and convenience to the process.
• Immediate final hardness.
Easy removal of temporary during elastic phase
• Make the material easier to use and sculpt.
Quick, easy-to-use AutoMix Plus System
• 76gm cartridge provides 30% more material FREE.
• Saves time - no time-consuming hand mixing or reloading syringes.
• Saves money - no need for mixing pads, spatulas, application syringes.
• Eliminates waste with self-sealing Mixing Tips and Cartridges.
Specially designed Mixing Tips provide an exact 10:1 base/catalyst ratio
a thorough mix every time
• Predictable, consistent mix minimizes porous surfaces, thereby reducing staining
• Color stability
• No air bubbles from incomplete mixing; eliminates voids trapping food & plaque
Does not contain liquid monomers
• Great patient acceptance: neutral taste; total absence of odor; no stinging of gingiva
Material is strong, abrasion resistant and hard
• Produces durable and long-lasting provisionals.
• High hardness prevents wearing down and perforations, eliminating the risk of saliva,
bacteria and thermal irritants reaching the tooth.
Low shrinkage during polymerization (.45% linear)
• Provides extremely accurate provisional with excellent marginal adaptation.
• Eliminates need to re-marginate.
• Provisional is easily removable.
Minimal heat production during polymerization-(same as body temperature)
• Allows practitioner to fabricate provisional directly in the patient’s mouth with no heat damage to pulp or tissue.
• Eliminates need to remove and replace multiple times during polymerization.
Excellent polishing properties
• Produces superior esthetics.
• Available in an A2 (Universal) shade.
• Can also be finished with a glazing agent to create a porcelain-like finish.
|3||Compressive Strength||220 MPa|
|4||Transverse Strength||80 MPa|
|5||Diametrical Tensile Strength||36 MPa|
|8||Water sorption||10 ug/mm|
|9||Temperature Rise During Polymerization||38˚C / 100˚F|