24 February 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New 2022 offerings include free e-books and live and on-demand webinars
Ridgefield Park, New Jersey – March 1, 2022–For years DMG has prided itself on continually expanding its commitment to dental education, and 2022 is proving to be no exception.
DMG’s mission is “Making the dental professional life easier – with passion and expertise,” and education has always played a crucial role in the company’s pursuit of that mission. Their existing educational initiatives include:
- Free CE appointment-based trainings for dental professionals and the entire practice team, conducted by DMG Product Experts (https://dmg-connect.com/virtual-ce/)
- DMG Connect, a“24/7 gateway” for the latest in dental education, content and more (https://dmg-connect.com/)
- DMG webinars that occur throughout the year, including the annual Icon Convention
DMG’s live continuing education opportunities for 2022 include:
- Live Viva Learning webinars:
- February 24: “Revolutionizing Minimally Invasive Dentistry with Resin Infiltration” with Dr. Carla Cohn
- March 24: “Digital Smile Design” with Dr. David Rice
- April 26: “Prevention to Restoration and Everything in Between” with Dr. David Rice and Amber Auger, RDH
- A wide range of free on-demand webinars and on-demand CE opportunities on Viva Learning and other e-learning platforms (https://dmg-connect.com/dmg-online-learning/)
- A free Viva Learning eBook – “From Prep To Place: 5 Steps To Drive Your Quadrant Care Success” – that’s available for download (https://ebook.vivalearning.com/From-Prep-To-Place)
- Three additional webinars and two podcasts that will be available for CE credit on the Viva Learning platform later in the year
- Local hands-on courses and live lectures conducted by dental industry Key Opinion Leaders that clinicians can attend throughout the year as available in their area
The above initiatives reflect how DMG’s ongoing passion for making the lives of dental professionals easier combines making the finest dental materials possible and offering the finest continuing education possible. Importantly, the company’s educational offerings have been created to meet dental professionals’ growing need for “virtual training” in an increasingly digital world.
For more information about DMG, please visit www.dmg-america.com.
DMG manufactures and distributes market-leading restorative materials and preventive products that are internationally recognized for their quality and innovation. Known for breakthrough dental technology, including flagship products Luxatemp® and LuxaCore® Z Dual, the revolutionary Icon® resin infiltrant, LuxaCrown®, and the new 3Demax printing solution and LuxaPrint resins, DMG is committed to helping dental and lab professionals meet their needs through innovation, collaboration, and dedication. For more information about DMG products, or to find a sales representative, please visit online at www.dmg-america.com, or call 800-662-6383 (press #1) to speak with a DMG Product Specialist.
John Pohl | 847-812-2879 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicole Turner | 201-894-5505 ext 126 | email@example.com