01 February 2021
This course examines both the indications and characteristics to consider when choosing core materials. Understand key factors that can help yield more predictable, reliable outcomes and learn the advantages of a Monoblock system. Lastly, the steps for a post and core procedure will be reviewed using a case example.
Expect to learn the following:
1. Review the indications for core materials
2. Define the characteristics of core materials
3. Understand key factors that will increase longevity and stability of post and core procedures
4. Define the monoblock system and advantages
5. Review the steps for a post and core procedure using a case example