13 February 2020
Registrations are now being accepted for a free webinar discussing how the chairside fabrication of semi-permanent crowns can enhance dental practice production. The key details of the webinar are as follows:
- Title: Raise Case Acceptance and Boost Practice Revenue with New Clinical Options
- Presenter: David Rice, DDS
- Date and Time: Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET | 4:00 PM PT
- CE Credits: 1 Live, Interactive CEU*
*CE provided through Viva Learning, an approved ADA CERP provider.
Register for this free webinar now.
Participants in this CE webinar will be able to:
- Learn the top three questions needed to ask every patient to move from "No" to “Yes"
- Increase their clinical skills from real case examples
- Leverage phased care to increase their bottom line
- Learn about new material options and techniques that are available to achieve their goals
The chairside-fabricated crowns discussed in this webinar make it possible to save time and money for both the patient and the practice without requiring an investment in expensive technology. The easy-to-make semi-permanent composite crowns are highly esthetic and show remarkable longevity of up to five years. Learn why this product is the missing element in restorative dental care.